Illinois Barn Quilters?

 Artists who paint barn quilts (BQ's) aren't all that hard to find. There are several facebook forums where individuals publish photos and comments about their art.  The one I enjoy most is Barn Quilt Addicts.


As I discover artists here in Illinois I'll add them to this list.  Most will sell their work and many will do custom pieces upon request.  Just contact them and see what you can arrange.  Prices are up to the artist.  


Me:   TheBarnQuilter in Carterville. 62918.  I work in my garage and don't have a retail location, as such.  I keep about 30 pieces in stock and can do a custom BQ in about 14 days.  Shipping costs are calculated per order.  Jeff Kurtz   717-620-9676 - Jeff@kurtzinpa.com


Not necessarily in any order:


Carl Cottingham, Carterville.  The House of Busifingers.  1101 S Division St, Carterville, IL 62918  (618) 534-5161


Jenn’s Barn Quilts And Signs  Galatia (?) (618) 926-7554

Farmhouse Barn Quilts By Tammie<<<  Hartsburg, IL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to design selections for classes

Jeff's tips for painting barn quilts