Help needed at Du Quoin State fair!!

 https://conta.cc/3WRCnfp

 


My next show is at the Du Quoin State Fair! Will be fun!!!


It should be a fun time, but I need help...


Weekdays I can handle, but the weekend shifts ate too long for me to handle myself.


Saturday and Sunday, and Labor Day, are 11:00 am - 10:00 PM.


I would like to find someone that wants to work 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM on any one of those days. I'll even give you a lunch allowance! (?)


It' not much "work-wise." Just stand/sit around, help people fill out raffle tickets and answer a few questions. If you've been to a class then you know most of what there is to know. No sales required.


In exchange for working any one day, you can pick one of my paintings or attend one of my classes for free and do a 24" or 30" barn quilt for yourself.


Please let me know if you are interested. I will provide parking pass and admission.


Please call me for information, Jeff Kurtz, Carterville, 717-620-9676.


Tell your friends! Share this and your pics on facebook <<<! Forward this to everyone!


Let me know if there is a place that you would like to see a class and I'll work on it!


Thanks, much,


Jeff

aka: TheBarnQuilter

717-620-9676

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links to design selections for classes

Jeff's tips for painting barn quilts